Stand-up comedy of Indian cinema at world stage

Let's start with a story of mine, I went to this producer, before telling him the script or storyline he asks me, how much will it earn? What is the ROI(return on investment)? I said possibly 0. He then asked me how many dirty scenes does it have? I said 0. He then very disappointingly said me to narrate the script, and I did it. Having some lovemaking and kisses between the two lovers made his eyes like this emoji . He asked me, you said there were no dirty scenes, I said yes there are not. He said then what are those "Chuma chati Chodam Patti" then. I said well that's what 21st-century modern-day love story is, that's the dystopia I'm talking about. He gave me a half glass empty glass of water and a middle finger to the project.



For god's sake, it's a film festival not a fashion show, capitalism, and unrequired products can be shown-off at your dumbshit shopping windows and malls, why are shoving off the CINEMA we treasure? The origin of Cannes was to compete with its Fascist counterpart, the Venice film festival, who then under Dictator Mussolini was taking a fascist stand.


India is represented here widely by people whose films can never be thought of even screen for 0.001 sec at the festival, but they keep on making commercial cinema to fill their pockets and represent our country in the wrong way. I mean why in the heavens name Hina Khan is going to Cannes? What the purpose? She is not an actor artist, even slightly markable to be there representing our cinema. Every year they turn up with costly and glamourous dresses and tuxes, but we being a third world country, which has this political turmoil going on, Fascist power taking over the country and Cannes being a symbol of the Anti-Fascist stage can be used to make cinema greater propaganda, AGAIN.

A film such as Masaan after winning Un Certain Regard at the Cannes 2015 was then released in India, with a budget of 8 crores, the film managed to earn 6 crores, I mean why? Why didn't the gown community of the Indian film community help out the film whereas representing themselves in large gowns dictating nothing which belongs to INDIAN CINEMA, Indainess, or whatsoever that concerns anybody?

This year Chaitanya Tamhane's The Disciple is being shown at the prestigious Venice film festival and I know it to be a fact that an Indian release of it will also be a big box office flop.


Commercial chobi choluk INOX e,( à¦•à¦®ার্শিয়াল ছবি চলুক আই নক্সে)
Hridoyer cinema, sadhinota sadhinota.(হৃদয়ের সিনেমা স্বাধীনতা স্বাধীনতা)

#cannesfilmfestival #cannes #films #cinema #indiancinema
#standupforcinema

Post a Comment

0 Comments